I got tagged by dorkinhighheels! Which is amazing because I love her so much and she knows I exist!!
01. What song is your personal anthem?
There’s so many but I would have to go with Oh No by Marina and the Diamonds. It’s basically describes a take-no-shit woman who strives for excellence without needing a man in her life. What I aspire to be :)
02. If you could hang out with someone from the tmnt-verse or ONE day… who would it be? (ONLY ONE)
Leo. So much of my personality came from watching the 2k3 series as a child and wanting to be just like him, so I guess you could say he’s kind of my role model.
03. Have you ever had salsa on eggs and did you like it?
Can’t say that I have.
04. if it really came down to it, no holds barred, who would win in a fight: raph or leo?
Honestly depending on the situation, I could see either winning. But if I had to pick, I’d go with Leo.
05. fave cartoon/comic aside from tmnt: Marvel Universe
06. do you tend to like villains or heroes more? I used to think villains were horrible and couldn’t find any reason to sympathize with them. But then Karai happened. So when I do watch movies or shows I tend to spend time analyzing villains but heroes ultimately win out in the end.
07. night or day? As long as I can sleep as long as I want, I’m fine with either.
08. dresses or pants? DRESSES. Pants suck.
09. Irma or Casey? That’s tough. I love Irma so much but I’ve spent so much more time with Casey’s character. So I guess Casey.
10. Donut or Doughnut? Does it really matter? But donut.
1. What’s one thing you want to do better? I want to work on my middle blocking position in volleyball.
2. Who was your first OTP ever? Leo and Karai in the 2k3 series. I was happy with how that relationship was portrayed. And they made me insane!
3. What book would you like to see made into a movie adaptation? The Blossom Culp series by Richard Peck. A favorite from when I was a tiny child that I think could be done really well with the right director and cast.
4. Which TMNT film is your favorite? The original 1990 movie! Oh my God!
5. Cake or pie? CAKE!
6. Favorite children’s book/story/fairy tale growing up? I read a lot of books as a kids but I’d have to say a few of my favorites were Biscuit the Dog, Love You Forever, and the Berenstain Bears series.
7. How often do you write, if you write - or how often do you draw/paint/sketch/sculpt, etc? I write everyday! Mostly for my english class during the day, but I focus solely on fics and editorials when I get home.
8. Fav television series of all time? All time? Weeeelll…. TMNT 2012, American Horror Story, Ugly Betty, and Bob’s Burgers rank pretty high.
9. One character you feel got completely screwed up/misinterpreted - in any fandom from book/Manga/comic to tv/big screen? APRIL O’NEIL IN THE 2012 SERIES HAS BEEN DAMAGED SO BADLY! There was no reason to turn her into a mutant or give her powers that have been explained half-assly. It was just unnecessary.
10. How many marshmallows in your cocoa? I don’t drink cocoa :)